The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) designation brings value and recognition to Technology, Business, and Enterprise Architects and the organizations that employ them
The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA) program is an independent global certification program for qualifying the skills, knowledge and experience of Technology, Business, and Enterprise Architects. Accepted and applicable worldwide, Open CA boasts more than 4,000 certified professionals from 180 companies in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The program requires applicants to demonstrate skills and experience against a set of conformance requirements through written applications and peer interviews. There are no training courses to attend, and no written exams to complete.
- The most trusted independent benchmark for validating an Technology, Business, and Enterprise Architect’s skills and experience
- A distinctive, peer-reviewed, vendor-neutral, globally recognized, portable credential
- Used by the world’s leading enterprises as an objective measure of capabilities
- A proven guide for filling critical roles and responsibilities
- An outstanding career move
If you have already registered for the Open CA program or are currently certified and would like to access your individual records then please use the following link to login. Certification Login
There are 3 levels of certification in Open CA. They are:
- Level 1: Certified
- Level 2: Master
- Level 3: Distinguished
After few months of hard work I’m finally a Certified IT Architect by the Open Group!