If you want to learn about Software Architecture, you can start with the book: Fundamentals of Software Architecture (https://lnkd.in/dBNqDaT6) by Mark Richards and Neal Ford. Here is the podcast about the book (35mins) by Rebecca Parsons, Thoughtworks CTO (https://lnkd.in/dDbs-5YQ) and the book notes (https://lnkd.in/dsAKWHx4).
Then, if you want to expand your horizons above this, check Software Architecture for Developers by Simon Brown – https://lnkd.in/dfuq7V5u (focus on modeling and documentation) and Talking with Tech Leads: From Novices to Practitioners by Patrick Kua (real-life stories from projects by tech leads – https://lnkd.in/dRuuA9S3).
In addition, the next step could be following ones:
- Software Architecture in Practice, 4th Edition (the bible of Software Architecture – https://lnkd.in/dnx-D2Ed).
- Continuous Delivery by Dave Farley (https://lnkd.in/dNi4fnN2).
- Just Enough Software Architecture (https://lnkd.in/dAHXU62S).
- Release It! (https://lnkd.in/dKHiAMnJ).
- and Domain-driven Design by Vaughn Vernon (https://lnkd.in/dyMxWGEk).
In addition, check the roadmap on how to become a Solution Architect (roles, responsibilities, and skills) by Nikolay Ashanin: https://lnkd.in/d296gr5V.